Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Week in Woo

A photodocumentary featuring a few of my favorite pictures from June 13-19, 2009.*

Tea Parties





















Cute Kids Wearing Stuff I Made
Mom made the dresses; I made the shrugs.
A wool sweater vest in Ohio in June. Really? Hopefully it will still fit this fall.



















Knitting
I got to teach Maggie how to knit! I also got to teach Bethany, the recent high school graduate that came along with Sean & Morgan to help with the kids. She learned SO fast and couldn't get enough.
Maggie also picked it up pretty quickly. I hope she likes it enough to stick with it!
Hallie hasn't learned quite yet, but she sure seemed to like the sock yarn that Morgan picked out.















Miscellaneous
















*Pictures in this post were taken by both my mom and myself.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Who are those kids, and where did the adorably-bald babies go? I only see one!

Love the photo documentary, Brooke!

Erin said...

I'm not sure how you can stand to be away from those cuties!!!