Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tractor Knack

This past weekend, I taught classes at the store on Saturday, then drove up to Wooster with Dani to visit my mom and go to the Wayne County Fair. It's one of the largest junior fairs in Ohio, and it's the fair I grew up with, so I enjoy going back to visit the fair whenever I can.

This year, more than anything else, I enjoyed the tractors.


There's nothing like a big, ol'
John Deere tractor to really get my motor running.


There are so many different shapes and sizes of tractors. There are tractors to pull wagons, tractors to plow fields, tractors for any of your farming needs.


There are even John Deere tractors in different colors!


But my favorite part of the tractor has got to be the tires. They're massive!


Tractor Knack got to drive one of the tractors. He was so excited.


He looked into the inner workings of a tractor engine.


And was blown away by the sheer cost of one of those monsters.


Come back tomorrow for more of Tractor Knack's adventures at the fair.



(Did you find Tractor Knack in all of the above pictures? Remember, you can click the picture to make it bigger.)

10 comments:

KelInCal said...

Does your cleverness ever end?? Knick-Knack is so cute in his little John Deere tractor outfit! (I wondered what the heck was going on with the whole tractor love affair thing...)

Molly Bee said...

Oh. My. God. That is the funniest thing EVER! I love Knick-Knack!

Annie said...

You keep amazing us with these! I love it!

Fancy Pants said...

This post made me realize how much I loved going to a good Ohio county fair. My favorite part was always the tractors too. They are so huge and shiny and amazing. Thank you for helping me remember a great part of my childhood. I hope you are doing fabulous today.

Joy said...

LOVE. IT.

(especially the ball-cap)

~Tonia~ said...

What an adorable outfit. Yes I did find tractor knack in all of the pictures. ;)

Brenda said...

I love the tires! and the hat. You are fabulous! Tractor Knack is fabulous!

Chris Salley said...

amazing. when i was a kid my father and my uncles owned a john deer dealership. This may be my favorite knick-knack shell yet. well done.

Anonymous said...

this is a bunch of horse fecal matter and u guys can tell tractor knack to suck it

Haley said...

Nice blog tthanks for posting