Friday, November 12, 2010

Bebe

I have lots to catch up on.
You'll get one thing at a time.
Don't complain, it means more posts.

My bro-bro and sis-in-law have a new addition to their family. She was born in July and the adoption process is trudging along the train tracks toward full Higgins-hood for the little one. She's so precious and I can't wait to meet her in a couple weeks. Here she is:


In proper Annie Grook style, I knitted her a welcome shrug. It's
this one, knitted with Hobby Lobby's I Love This Cotton yarn, with a lettuce-inspired ruffle on the edges instead of the ribbing in the pattern.


Looks cozy.


Thanks, Mo & Mom, for the pictures. :)

5 comments:

~RaenWa~ said...

Congrats on the new addition to the family she is a cutie.

Lizzi said...

I'm so jealous you can knit like that for one, and secondly, congrats to your fam on the new little adorable

Lizzi said...

...baby (lol sorry...)

Kara said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! I WANT TO SQUEEZE HER!!! AUGH!!! :)

Danita ;) said...

Congratulations Your blogg is very beautiful but not more beautiful than her.... :) Love your blogg :)