(Due to the increasing quantity & quality of cranky-causing-ness lately, I've decided to go ahead with my happy list idea so as to battle back. Granted, it is a feeble attempt, but it is my attempt nonetheless.)
Things That Make Brooke Smile (tm)
2. Reading my book at Chipotle, and finding a typo on page 290 that names the hitherto known character of Mrs. Higgler as Mrs. Higgins.
3. Halloween owl sippy cups on sale for 49 cents.
4. Receiving the first issue of a gift magazine subscription that your mom had told you about but you forgot about until you got the first issue.
5. Making silly jokes about pictures I took out the side window of my car as I was stopped at a stoplight on my way home from work. (Click the picture for a larger view.)
8. Lastly, sending Happy-Birthday-I-Hope-You-Get-To-Come-Home-Today-If-You-Didn't-Get-To-Come-Home-Yesterday wishes to the best dad I've ever had. I love you.