Thursday, August 16, 2007

Small Creatures, Part 3

My last couple posts have received a lot of attention because of the small creatures featured in each one. I have one more small creature to introduce you to, but this time, it's not a knitted small creature.

It's a puppy!

This is Mocha, my mom's new puppy. We were able to pick her up when I was there last weekend, and she charmed us immediately. We had all gone to see her when my brother and his family were in Ohio earlier this summer, but she had been sleepy and lacking in outrageous personality. We were pleased to notice that her personality was definitely not lacking after we picked her up on Saturday.

Favorite pastime? Bellyrubs.

Favorite human body part? Feet.

Favorite place to sleep? Everywhere.




What a cutie.

8 comments:

~Tonia~ said...

What a cutie!! Bet she is a hand full. ;)

Anonymous said...

Cuuu-uuute puppy! When puppies are that cute, you just don't want them to grow up! My Abi wants your Mom's puppy!

Barbara said...

YES!!! She is quite a handful and resists everything but feet and food. I am glad you all adore her because she definitely is adorable!

*9+-6 -- Mocha just typed this herself. Isn't she a genius?!?!?

KelInCal said...

Oh - what a doll! Her coat is so beautiful! I hope your mom enjoys many fine years with her!

Anonymous said...

My lord she is too cute. Midgit has a pet now! Congrats to the new mom and sister. Is she a shih tzu?

Joy said...

oh my goodness! cute AND a genius?!?! your mom is SO lucky! (couldn't happen to a better gal)

Molly Bee said...

Is there anything cuter?!?!?!? And just the right size to knit little doggie outfits for! Congrats on the new 'sister'!

Brenda said...

She is adorable! Congratulations!