Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Moving On

Thanks so much for all of your great comments and suggestions yesterday. I will certainly look into all of your ideas. I appreciate them very much. Hopefully the kids will, too.

I haven't talked much about my real job on my blog, because I knew that would lead down the path of whining and OBNOXOS-ness. I've been looking for a new job for at least a year and a half, with a couple of interviews and no success. Yesterday, however, I got the kick in the pants of the "We have to let you go" speech, and now I'm at the library increasing the speed of the job search wagon.

All that to say this: the posting has been sporadic enough already, and with no computer at home now, it may be even more sporadic. I'll be in Wooster starting Saturday for a week or so, and can blog and/or post pictures from there, but I'm not sure of the best way to get pictures online from the library. I'll do my best to keep in touch, though.

No worries, the Trekking contest is still on. Send in those entries, people!

3 comments:

Joy said...

I'm not sure if condolences or congratulations are in order, so I am sending you some of each. Condolences on the loss of income and computer. Congratulations on finally being free from the unhappiness that was your most recent job. You're always welcome to come hang out with us if you get bored!

aija said...

Best of luck on the job search! :)

Brenda said...

I can't believe it! I'll echo Joy and say condolences and congrats. That place was getting ludicrous.

If the job search gets you down, you're always welcome to make that extended visit we've always talked about. Ok. So we never talked about it, but it would still be cool. We wouldn't even make you sleep in the shed.