Friday, January 13, 2006

Post-In-A-Jiffy

Don't forget, today's the last day to offer name suggestions for the contest. Newcat needs a Newname! I have a lot more to say about it, but I don't have time today. I'll talk about it Monday when I announce the winner! I know you're on pins and noodles.

I started some new socks last night during my sock class (shut up! I had to for work!) and I really like them. I'm using Lorna's Laces again in the Lucky Stripe colorway, which involves red and orange stripes. Really pretty. I'll show you pictures on Monday.

The hat progresses well, if slowly. Sadie's sweater will hopefully be finished this weekend, and I'm taking my gloves and socks and hat to the store on Saturday since I told them I could work this weekend.

So! Knitting store on Saturday, knitting party at Leslie's on Sunday, and day off on Monday. Yee haw! Happy knitting, and have a great long weekend if you get one.

No comments: